[open-government] API for brainstorming and example

Simon Perdrisat perdrisat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:12:25 BST 2010

Hello,

I just subscribe to the list so "hello everybody".

I'm interested to know more about exciting API and tools for brainstorming
in an open gov way. I find some API like http://open311.org/ but nothing for
brainstorming. They are also some open source tools like
http://www.ideatorrent.org but still is not an API.

I live in Switzerland and we can wait for centuries before the gov open any
data. I'm affrayed if I create a data platform like data.gov nobody was
interested because it's empty...

But a brainstorming platform is a tools and can be first used by really
small village and political group too. And so we start create a kind of
data. I hop also other peoples intersted by the subject  in the country
start to work together to push the open gov concept.

regards

Simon

--

This email is a green one... don't print it.