[open-government] Open Government Data Camp, London, Autumn 2010

Richard Akerman scilib at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:56:53 UTC 2010

Is there any update on this?  I'm trying to create a list of key
events where the Canadian national open data initiative might want to
have a presence.

--
Richard Akerman
scilib at gmail.com
http://scilib.typepad.com/

Twitter: @scilib

Work contact info:
Richard Akerman / Richard.Akerman at tbs-sct.gc.ca / 613-960-9454
Senior Project Coordinator
Organizational Readiness Office (ORO)
Chief Information Officer Branch (CIOB)
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government of Canada