[open-government] Personal Democracy Forum Europe 2010 - focus on open data

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:41:59 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

As far as I'm aware there's not been any contact to date with OKF and PDF,
as Rufus and I discussed it this morning. I'm sure I could find out who is
best to speak to as the site only gives pdf at personaldemocracy.com as a
contact email and what the deadlines/restrictions might be.

How long are you away for?

Kathryn