[open-government] Open Government Data Camp, London, Autumn 2010

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:48:21 UTC 2010

Yeah, publishing stuff publicly on the internet will get you indexed by
Google ;)
No big deal, I would say.

If you find interesting open gov data / PSI events feel free to also add
them to
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Amsterdam

by sending a meeting invitation to
d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc at group.calendar.google.com

best,

Ton

PS: Got interesting news about Open Data or Public Service Information (PSI)
and its reuse? Let me know! I'm a news editor at ePSIplatform.eu and always
looking for news items.
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu