[open-government] UK Government transparency update (anddemocracy?)

Stephen Hilton Stephen.Hilton at bristol.gov.uk
Thu Dec 9 21:09:40 UTC 2010

Luigi, Paola,

I have not commented on this list before but i think the whole deal with open data is about a stronger, more ground-up democracy. If this is not being discussed already then I am maybe part of the wrong list!!!!

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Hilton
Connecting Bristol - Bristol City Council
www.connectingbristol.org
twitter @ConnectBristol
0779 5446 286
Stephen.hilton at bristol.gov.uk