[open-government] Letter against morality controls on public data reuse in France

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:00:59 UTC 2010

Hi veryone,

Thanks to all of those among you all who signed it, we've sent today
the open letter to all french MPs and to the government's
responsibles. It was signed by more than 35 organizations coming from
25 different countries all over the world.
here's our blog article in frnech about it:
http://www.regardscitoyens.org/loppsi-levee-de-boucliers-dans-25-pays-contre-la-fermeture-des-donnees-publiques/
and here's the english pdf version of the letter
http://bit.ly/loppsi-letter-art30ter-pdf

The text will be discussed in parliament probably wednesday evening or
thursday. We'll keep you updated.

Cheers,

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou for Regards Citoyens