[open-government] Thank you all for #odhd!

aidan mcguire aidan at scraperwiki.com
Mon Dec 6 15:00:50 UTC 2010

This is just a quick thank you to everyone who used ScraperWiki over
the weekend.

We were really impressed with the whole event and thanks especially
to David Eaves.

A special thanks to Max for the wonderful video at  http://vimeo.com/
17462239
also for various scrapers http://www.chesnok.com/daily/2010/12/04/
open-data-hackathon-day-scraperwiki-views/

Also a round of applause for the great developers in Ireland and to
the DERI team in Galway in particular for a great example of
collaborative programming and a practical use of linked public data
http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/2010/planning-apps/

Finally a big thanks to the scrapers of the political representatives
in Thailand / Germany / Brazil and Argentina (we have now hit 50% of
our target ) http://scraperwiki.com/tags/representatives

On behalf of the team at ScraperWiki

Aidan
scraperwiki.com