[open-government] Eurostat Hackday, 16th December 2010

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 15 00:40:54 UTC 2010

We're pleased to add Amsterdam and Athens to the list of cities
participating in the Eurostat Hackday. There are now events in
Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin, Edinburgh, and London, and folks will also
be participating via IRC:

http://eurostat.okfn.org/

If you're up for joining, please make sure and add your details to the
Etherpad page so others can get in touch!

http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/eurostat-hackday

In London we're going to be particularly focusing on energy/environmental data.

Looking forward to seeing people on Thursday!

All the best,

Jonathan