[open-government] How to open up local government data

Pearce, Matthew Matthew.Pearce at nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Jul 8 15:48:38 BST 2010

Hello

On the topic of local authority licensing, we did some research a few months back looking at UK local authority copyright policies (http://ow.ly/28GsN).  This was aimed primarily at overall website policies to compare like with like, and was completed before the latest round of open data sites opened, so doesn’t fully take account of open data (or other) sub-sites.  If anyone is interested I have an xml dump of the data.  Thanks.

Best regards

Matthew Pearce
Standards Adviser

The National Archives