[open-government] Defining Open Government Data?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:53:17 BST 2010

And maybe things like:

every idiot/crappy gov website is polite enough to point to an Adobe Reader
download link to be able to open the PDF-muck they throw on-line. Maybe part
of the 'socially open' definition stuff should be pointing to possible
useful tools for re-use (which data.gov.uk is moving towards, btw), such as
Gridworks or viz tools that are emerging.

But that's maybe asking too much already.
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360