[open-government] [euopendata] New film about #opendata

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:54:05 BST 2011

Johnny

thanks a lot for info,  its interesting background and some of it could be
attached as metadata for the resource, no?

  - since this is your baby, well done for the initiative, and I will watch
it....

Yes it will be good to have the raw footage available and also to harness
the media expertise of participants
to  self produce information  a variety of materials in relation to their
 OK and OD activities and projects etc
Maybe more people can do filming and editing and could help you extend your
capability

It would be good to have a  public 'media library'  too, which journalists
and media ww can use
so maybe just than rather direct translation, people could cut their own
local versions of the movies etc

cheers

PDM