[open-government] Announcing the Open Data Challenge – a pan-European open data competition

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:25:26 UTC 2011

Fantastic. Anyone want to partner to do OpenlyLocal in territories
other than the UK?
Chris
OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture