[open-government] Open Data Manual: updates and next steps

illuminati W illuminati.w at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:21:27 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus and all,

Just want to let you guys know that we are doing now a traditional
Chinese (Taiwan, hong-kong) translation of the Open Data Manual, and it
is great to know that you are adding a version control to it. This will
be a great help for us to make the translation up to date.

So if there is going to be a multi lang version/web site, just count on
us to be there.

tks.

Weitze CHANG (alias whisky)
CTO - Open Data project