[open-government] Repository of Open Gov't Data Initiatives/Catalogs. Now Collaborative

Martin Alvarez-Espinar martin.alvarez at fundacionctic.org
Tue Apr 12 11:23:53 UTC 2011

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your proposal. Actually, it was a leftover foot of the page
(even, it was in Spanish). Our intention is to open and expose all the
data of our triplestore. These data are under a CC-BY license. We have
changed the CC logo, and added the proper metadata in the repository
definition.

Of course, we should practice what we preach. Anyone must be able to
reuse the information.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Martín Álvarez Espinar

Fundación CTIC
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: martin.alvarez at fundacionctic.org