[open-government] [euopendata] New film about #opendata

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:24:33 UTC 2011

Johnny

thanks for the link, sounds fun but before watching any media I would like
more info!
(I admint I am rather picky as to what movies I chose to watch)

I was at the camp, but have never heard about anyone doing a movie!

was this a project in collaboration with camp participants , or
was this discuss anywhwere and could people provide input?

Was this movie produced with public funding?

Wonder who was it directed/produced by, who wrote the script, who decided
who was appearing in the movie and who not etc

The usual self governance  (vs media propaganda) questions that
 media savy persons like to ask  :-)

Thanks for attaching more info

cheers

cheers