[open-government] [euopendata] Launch of Europe’s Energy: a new mini-app to put the European energy targets into context!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 4 13:16:47 GMT 2011

FYI our data (derived from Eurostat and a few other places) is here:

http://energy.publicdata.eu/ee/data/

This is exactly the sort of thing that publicdata.eu will deal with.
I.e. downloading a dataset, cleaning it up, re-uploading it, and
linking to it so others can find it. We really want to have better
mechanisms for official data catalogue holders to capture back value
people add. If you're interested in this sort of stuff, you can see
what we're doing on:

http://lod2.okfn.org/

All the best,

Jonathan