[open-government] [euopendata] Launch of Europe’s Energy: a new mini-app to put the European energy targets into context!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 4 12:02:32 UTC 2011

Yes all details of data used are on 'about' page, linked to from front
page. All Eurostat data is effectively open as in opendefintion.org -
it can be freely reused as long as the source is acknowledged.

Any help in passing this on to press, or other people who might be
interested would be very much appreciated! ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray