[open-government] Feb 28. Presentation to Standing Committee on Information Access, Privacy and Ethics

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:55:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

On Feb 28 at 3:30p.m. EST, Ottawa, I'll presented my testimony at the
Standing Committee on Access information, privacy and ethics - Open
Government Study, Meeting 46

I will spoke about the organizational maturity and Open Data
opportunities for knowledge transfer of public commons.

Other witnesses (Information Sciences) : Daniel J. Caron, Jean-Stéphen
Piché, Mark Perlman and Christine Leduc.

The session live stream and archives are available at:
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=ETHI&Stac=3081704&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=40&Ses=3
<http://www2.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=ETHI&Stac=3081704&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=40&Ses=3>

Web site of the Committee: www.parl.gc.ca/ethi-e
<http://www.parl.gc.ca/ethi-e>

The speaking notes will be also available in my web site.

Regards,

Diane Mercier, Ph.D.
http://dianemercier.com