[open-government] Planning for open data workshop in Hungary, May 2011?

Csaba Madarász madarasz.csaba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:26:31 UTC 2011

Hello Jonathan!

If you are here, we, from the OpenDocumentFormatFoundation will wellcome you
with a warm heart.
Just like Darius and Stefan.
We have a few other NGO's, dealing somewhere strong linked to the issue of
open government data.
And let us more about the conference, maybe we can help you...

Kind regards,
Csaba Madarász