[open-government] List of European data catalogues

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 13 11:37:18 GMT 2011

As some of you may have seen, we've now started a very simple list of
URLs of EU open data catalogues:

http://lod2.okfn.org/2011/01/13/new-list-of-european-data-catalogues/
http://lod2.okfn.org/eu-data-catalogues/

While we already have a superset of this on
opengovernmentdata.org/catalogues, this is focused on EU member states
for work we are doing to bring together open data from various local,
regional and national sources across Europe. Its limited so we can
more directly and easily see what the state of play is, and for which
member states we are missing data catalogues (currently: Cyprus,
Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal).

Any suggestions for additions or amendments would be much appreciated! ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation