[open-government] [euopendata] List of European data catalogues

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 13 20:47:30 GMT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

for Germany you should definitely add portal U
http://www.portalu.de

"PortalU is the Environmental Information Web Portal of the environmental administration on federal and state (Laender) level in Germany. The portal offers central access to over 2,500,000 web pages and about 500,000 database entries from over 340 public organisations in Germany. "

Regards
Daniel