[open-government] [euopendata] List of catalogues and applications

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:23:06 GMT 2011

Annti

great work, cheers

I wonder if it would be a good idea to add a column or two, indicating  at a
glance what functionality each applicatin provides (for example, an
interface for data querying  or other) and which basic technologies each
platform supports (RDF, SPARQL, other)

It could make sense to engage the application developers in maintaining the
page, so that they could enter updates
directly themselves, this would reduce the burden of the page maintainer to
enter the data

I ll study the links provided in more detail when I have a mo

cheers

PDM