[open-government] Yes, Microsoft OGDI is open source

Brian Gryth briangryth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:26:44 UTC 2011

Rufus,

You make good points.  Seeing that components of OGDI are open source and
others are not.  Would it be appropriate to break the questions into
component parts, ie API and hardware?  Or to ask a clarifying question about
whether components open, proprietary, or both? It would seem more clear and
dare I say transparent.

Thanks
Brian