[open-government] TODAY ONLY: Join our Spanish Twitter Campaign

Helen Darbishire helen at access-info.org
Tue Mar 8 11:53:29 GMT 2011

Dear Open Data friends!

We need your help, today, to get information from the Spanish government
about what they are doing with the access to information law as this is
essential for opening up government data.

We are “raining tweets” on Spain’s Ministry of the Presidency asking “Where
is the transparency law?

You can join by sending this tweet in English or Spanish:

@mpresidenciagob @desdelamoncloa Where is the transparency law?
#preguntaalgobierno

@mpresidenciagob @desdelamoncloa ¿Donde está la ley de transparencia?
#preguntaalgobierno

Thanks in advance for your support!

Please send also to friends on Twitter, Facebook, etc: the more tweets the
better!

Helen

Helen Darbishire, Executive Director

Access Info Europe,  <http://www.access-info.org/> www.access-info.org

mobile tel: + 34 667 685 319

Skype: helen_darbishire

Twitter: @Access_Info, @helen_access

To help Access Info Europe promote EU transparency in 2011, click here
<http://www.access-info.org/support-us#EU%20Transparency%20donation>