[open-government] [psi-workers] Rules + website for Open Data Challenge

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Mar 24 12:32:09 GMT 2011

For me the 'you have to team up with someone in another country' angle
is quite nice as it means people in different countries will have to
talk and work together (which is partly what the competition seeks to
encourage).

Re: open source + open data in apps, what about 'we strongly encourage
entrants to use open licenses for code, content and data'?

J.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator