[open-government] Impact of open data on public sector policy

Julian Tait julian at futureeverything.org
Thu Mar 24 13:17:14 GMT 2011

Hi

I am probably asking the wrong question here, but I was running a university workshop regarding Open Data outlining the benefits for government, business and citizen and I was asked for an example of open data bringing about a change in public sector policy. I know there are examples of economic benefit. But are there attributable changes in policy?

Regards

Julian
Open Data Cities

M: 44 (0)7802 851 394
Skype: Julianlstar

FutureEverything - Innovation Lab and award winning global festival of art, music and ideas.

FutureEverything 2011
11-14 May, Manchester UK

http://www.futureeverything.org

Twitter: @FuturEverything