[open-government] Plans for http://opengovernmentdata.org/?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 30 14:45:00 BST 2011

Hi all,

Just to let you know Daniel and I have started a sprint to improve the
opengovernmentdata.org website. We are putting notes on this here:

  http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/website

We are hopefully doing a burst on this ('phase 1' on pad) later today,
and Daniel will be continuing to work on this on Thursday and Friday.

Rather than having a call (which may be difficult to schedule quickly)
- if anyone has any suggestions for things to add, please add them to
the pad ASAP!

All the best,

Jonathan