[open-government] Getting ready to launch the Open Data Challenge!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Mar 31 17:56:03 BST 2011

Hi all,

We're getting ready to launch the Open Data Challenge, which will open
sometime in the coming days. If you would like to help spread the word
about this in your country or in your community, we'd love to send you
details ahead of the launch. If you think you can help publicise this
(e.g. you have press contacts, ideas for bloggers or other key
stakeholders to pass this along to, and so on) please let me know via
the following form:

http://bit.ly/odc-preview

Very exciting! :-)

All the best,