[open-government] [psi-workers] [euopendata] Rules + website for Open Data Challenge

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Mar 25 06:49:28 UTC 2011

Agreed. Lets say that we (strongly?) encourage open source apps from
multinational teams, but not make it a hard and fast requirement. Same
with republishing data - we strongly encourage use of a license
compliant with opendefinition.org for derivative data, but it is not a
hard and fast requirement.

J.