[open-government] Open Data Competition & Event

Noel.Hatch2 at kent.gov.uk Noel.Hatch2 at kent.gov.uk
Tue Nov 1 13:46:25 UTC 2011

Back in September, we launched our competition on how people could come
up with ideas on how technology could help people help each other and we
blogged it at OKFN http://blog.okfn.org/2011/08/24/open-kent/
<http://blog.okfn.org/2011/08/24/open-kent/> .

After getting over 60 ideas, we're now launching the next phase, which
is inviting people to make use of open data to turn ideas on improving
neighbourhoods into prototypes and sign up to our event at
http://developingsolutions.eventbrite.com to get together and develop
these.

If you know any open data wizards who'd be interesting in finding ways
of using data to help people in their communities, do send this to them!

Regards from Kent

Noel Hatch

Projects & Research Lead

07515992174