[open-government] [ogdcamp] Workshop on licence choices within each country

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Nov 8 19:01:10 UTC 2011

Dear Paul,

This sounds very interesting and I am looking fwd to hear more about
the witepaper and its adoption.

http://okfnpad.org/ogdcamp-fr

Its basically a list of country based input on the "state of play" on
national OGD licensing. I am afraid this is not a very solid basis,
and would need for more research.

All the best
Daniel