[open-government] Scientific Access to Data and Information

Uhlir, Paul PUhlir at nas.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:01:15 UTC 2011

Thank you for bringing the CODATA info to the attention of these listservs, Tracey. I have been director of the US CODATA committee since the early 1990s and involved in many of these activities, so if anyone has questions/comments to raise, I would be happy to (try to) answer them.

Paul

Paul F. Uhlir, J.D.
Director, Board on Research Data and Information
National Academy of Sciences, Keck-511
500 Fifth Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
U.S.A.