[open-government] Open Government Data Bulletin Idea

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:59:18 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus, all,

We are already collecting (European) open government data events since 18
months at
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d8ctpd90brkif2u7emhrv03kqc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Amsterdam

Which in turn is used at http://epsiplatform.eu/events, where I also post
items on events.

So I would propose to add a way combining Rufus' idea with that calendar,
so as to not create two resources in a separate way. Maybe we can pipe the
google from into that calendar.  I'm also happy to give anyone access to
that calendar.

best,

Ton

community steward ePSIplatform.eu