[open-government] How the internet changes reality

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:32:06 UTC 2011

Ole
Sounds interesting. On this subject, my presentation at OKCON 2011 might be
relevant:
http://www.slideshare.net/countculture/is-open-global-data-a-threat-or-saviour-for-democracy
Chris

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture