[open-government] Irish Government announces Open Data objectives

Open Data opendata at fingal.ie
Sat Nov 19 08:48:21 UTC 2011

> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday the Irish Government published the Public Sector Reform Plan. Contained within this Plan are objectives in relation to Open Data, Inter-Agency Data Sharing, National Open Data Portal and Statistical Data.
>
> I have written a blog post which highlights these Open Data developments - you can read it at http://data.fingal.ie/Blog/November2011/Name,34822,en.aspx
>
> Regards,
>
> Dominic.
>
> Dominic Byrne,
> Assistant Head of Information Technology,
> Fingal County Council.
>
> http://data.fingal.ie
> http://twitter.com/fingalopendata

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender or ithelpdesk at fingalcoco.ie. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any
errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any
attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. This message has
been swept by Anti-Virus software.

Watch Council Meetings at http://www.fingalcoco.public-i.tv