[open-government] Who is hacking on transport data?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Nov 23 21:58:25 UTC 2011

Dear Peter,

thank you so much for your mail. I have seen your submission to my Questionnaire. This is very helpful - indeed! TSDBExplorer looks very promising. And I would love to learn more form your experience.

Would you be available for a short interview via phone or skype (preferably skype if possible) at any time soon? If so please contact me of list to arrange a date.

About hackdays and the like: I think this is really exciting stuff and I think the experience in the US and some countries like Sweden [1] has shown great success. Maybe OKF could team up and organise a Transport data Hackathon in 2012? Possibly attached to next years OKFest in Finland...

Anyone to take that idea on?

All the best
Daniel

1. http://www.trafiklab.se/