[open-government] R: Re: Comprehensive list of Open Government Data initiatives

agatalotauro at libero.it agatalotauro at libero.it
Tue Oct 4 14:07:26 UTC 2011

thanks,

Agata

pedro at esfera.mobi
wrote on 4-ott-2011 15.50
A: "Pierre Chrzanowski"<pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com>
Cc: "open-government at lists.okfn.org"<open-government at lists.okfn.org>, "Nitai Silva"<nitaibezerra at gmail.com>
Ogg: Re: [open-government] Comprehensive list of Open Government Data initiatives

Hey Pierre,

we're currently building up our portal - in a really interesting (and awesome) dev model with actual code sprints on wich take parts both govt. developers and civil society devs/hackers. It's still a long way to go... but I do think that these collaborative approach is worth it's time :)

It's indeed part of the OGP things.

http://alpha.dados.gov.br/

I'm ccing Nitai, who works within the goverment and has been pushing this forward.

[]'s
Pedro Markun