[open-government] Data Exclusivity and Data Procurement

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:50:07 UTC 2012

This appendix is particularly interesting and provides excelent examples
that are also relevant to the discussion on accuracy, and reliability.
**
*APPENDIX C* *Examples of Successful International Data Exchange Activities
in the Natural Sciences*
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=5504&page=205