[open-government] Question regarding open gvt in justice institutions

Sandra Elena san_elena at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:01:04 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am new in this group, so I briefly introduce myself. I´ve been working on transparency of public sector, particularly in justice institutions for the past 15 years. (Currently directing the Justice Program at CIPPEC- Argentina)

Does anyone know about succesfull experiences, if there are any guideline & info on open data and open government related to judicial institutions?

I would appreciate any reading suggestion, thank you

Sandra Elena