[open-government] Question regarding license issues with mashed up data from several sources using several licenses

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Tue Feb 14 17:40:10 UTC 2012

Hi Baden

many thanks for your feedback on this and the link that is really very helpful - in our mashup case I fear
that we have nmore then just CC licenses - what makes it a little bit more complicated - I think we do have
to manage a 'copyright clearing' for all the sources - cause there are also sources / data sets without
given terms as well as partly restricted material where we do have to point out to contact the data owner
for re-use (what is a little bit crazy when speaking about open data - but we need this data) ...

Please let me know when the new version of your AusGOAL framework is launched - many thanks in advance!

Many thanks and regards from Vienna, Austria - Martin

--
Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO

Semantic Web Company (SWC)