[open-government] Opendata peru

Mauro, Annalisa l.mauro at landcoalition.org
Wed May 23 09:00:08 BST 2012

ILC, CDE and CEPES are organising an event in Peru for launching an initiative called the Observatory of land Acquisitions (see attachment). We would like to invite some organisation/individual able to present the opendata idea as a top priority of the political agenda. Do you have any contact in Lima we could approach and invite to attend the workshop?
Regards, Annalisa

Annalisa Mauro
Land Reporting Initiative and Latin America
Programme Manager
International Land Coalition Secretariat
Via Paolo di Dono, 44 - Roma 00142
Tel: +39 06 5459 2110
Fax: +39 06 504 3463
Mobile: +39 347 6058902
skype: annalisa.mauro
http://www.landcoalition.org/<blocked::http://www.landcoalition.org/>
P There is no need to recycle if you don't print this e-mail