[open-government] Announcing Sunlight`s international lobbying disclosure guidelines

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Tue Mar 4 20:40:34 UTC 2014

Sure Donna! We are currently revising the guides, but your input would be
very much appreciated. Feel free to leave your comments on the document or
send them directly to us.

FYI everyone, these guides are meant to be a living document. If you feel
something is missing from them, just let us know - whenever you think!

Júlia Keserű
International Policy Manager

1818 N Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036