[open-government] Global Integrity call for contributors - political finance transparency research

Scott Rumpsa scott.rumpsa at globalintegrity.org
Tue Mar 18 12:50:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm writing from Global Integrity and am presently working on launching the
Money, Politics and Transparency Project in partnership with the Sunlight
Foundation and the Electoral Integrity Project. We are now working to
circulate the attached call for contributors.

Our goal for this initial phase is conducting research aimed at assessing
the state of political finance transparency safeguards in roughly 50
countries using our traditional "Integrity Indicators" model of expert
assessment methodology. We're searching for Lead Researchers and Peer
Reviewers with expertise in political finance transparency. We're currently
making a worldwide call for applications, and would *appreciate you sharing
the attached call throughout your network* - the call is available as the
attached word doc or on our website at
http://www.globalintegrity.org/posts/call-for-contributors-the-money-politics-and-transparency-project/
.

Thanks in advance for your interest and assistance. Please don't hesitate
to reach out with any questions.

Best regards,
Scott
--
Scott Rumpsa // Project Manager // www.globalintegrity.org

*GLOBAL INTEGRITY*: Innovations for Transparency and Accountability
Direct: +1-202-618-4164 // Office: +1-202-449-4100 // Fax: +1-202-888-3172
We work at the OpenGov Hub <http://opengovhub.org/>:
1889 F Street NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20006 USA

What we do: http://vimeo.com/globalintegrity/what-we-do
Twitter: @GlobalIntegrity <http://twitter.com/globalintegrity>