[open-government] Announcing Money, Politics and Transparency

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Thu Mar 27 16:10:55 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I`m very excited to let you all know that Sunlight Foundation is partnering
with Global Integrity  <https://www.globalintegrity.org/>and the Electoral
Integrity Project <http://www.electoralintegrityproject.com/> for a new
project to share information and create a conversation about international
political finance transparency through the Money, Politics and
Transparency<http://moneypoliticstransparency.org/>
 project.

Please see the email from my colleague, Lisa Rosenberg below.

Also, here`s a blog post that introduces the project:
http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2014/03/25/announcing-money-politics-and-transparency-a-project-to-improve-global-political-finance-transparency/

We`ll share more details as the project evolves.

Best,
Julia