[open-government] A list of Open Data Portal/National Libraries

Rebecca Williams rwilliams at sunlightfoundation.com
Tue Mar 25 18:20:27 UTC 2014

   - Here is a growing list of open data
portals<https://github.com/sunlightpolicy/opendata/blob/master/USlocalopendataportals.csv>
throughout
   the United States [I have a couple
issues<https://github.com/sunlightpolicy/opendata/issues?state=open>open,
but believe it is more comprehensive than other round ups available
   out there including data.gov and datacatalogs.org -- pull requests are
   welcome!]
      - not yet open data, but GODORT/ALA supply a great US state agency
      databases
wiki<http://wikis.ala.org/godort/index.php/State_Agency_Databases>
   - That being said, for open data portals around the world
   http://datacatalogs.org/ has a great round up

Policy Analyst | Sunlight Foundation <http://www.sunlightfoundation.com/>
(c) 413-387-8268 | @internetrebecca <http://www.twitter.com/internetrebecca>