[wdmmg-discuss] Ministers turn to Facebook users for cuts suggestions

Ian Dickinson ian at epimorphics.com
Fri Jul 9 10:53:18 UTC 2010

On 09/07/10 11:15, Kathryn wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/politics/10563598.stm
> Thoughts?
My guess is that it's a fumble from a government still getting used to
the fact that they're the ones actually in charge now!

I expect a clarification during the day along the lines of "when we said
primary, we of course meant one of the many equally valid means of ...".
Probably from Michael Gove, he seems to be apologiser-in-chief at the
moment :)

Ian

Ian Dickinson  ian at epimorphics.com  cell: +44-7786-850536
Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK   http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered number: 7016688           Tel: +44-1454-410580
Registered:  c/o Robson Taylor, Froomsgate House, Bristol