[wdmmg-discuss] Belgian Taxmoney

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 19:57:15 UTC 2011

On 17 July 2011 15:30, Jan Vansteenlandt <vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm Jan, I just joined this mailinglist to let you guys know I might dive
> into the depths of the belgian law and get where the belgian tax money goes.
> I'm currently searching the datahub for some interesting data, but none
> found so far. If you guys know where to start, let me know ^^.

I don't think we have any Belgian data as yet or any Belgian data
hunters so it's great to hear from you! Some suggestions :-)

1. Add Belgium to <http://wiki.openspending.org/Countries> with your
name next to it
2. Can you dig up any links for Belgium government budget or spending
data. If so start adding them to the wiki or directly into a data
package on http://thedatahub.org/ (named e.g. budget-be or ...)
3. Come to the next online community meetup:
<http://wiki.openspending.org/Meetups>

> Nice job so far with the openspending program, the WDMMG website is pretty
> cool !!

Thanks - if we get the data we can make one for Belgium!

Rufus