[wdmmg-discuss] Call for Participation: Spending Cartographers

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 25 09:40:10 UTC 2011

Interested in *data-wrangling* with spending data?

Are you a journalist, researcher, involved with an NGO or an active member
of civil society and would like to *be one of the first to get hands-on with
newly released spending data* and dig down into its depths to *unearth where
the money goes*?

The OpenSpending team are currently looking for a *crack-team of "Spending
Cartographers"* to *help people get their data into OpenSpending* and *get
the most out of it once it is there*.

* For more information, please visit:
http://wiki.openspending.org/Data_Cartographer

* To register your interest, please use the form below: http://bit.ly/paLCfB

*Initial training will take place in the first week of August* (at a time to
suit you, we're flexible!), so please don't hesitate to contact me if you
have any questions!

All the best,

Lucy

Useful sites: