[opentextbooks] I want to help with OpenTextbook.org

Cris Noble jcnoble2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:48:10 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Cris Noble and I would like to help with the
OpenTextbook.org initiative. I see that the website has been a while since
it was last updated, is this project still active? I know that
open course-ware has been gaining popularity (MITx was publicly announced
today) and these types initiatives have certainly always garnered
my interest but I have only recently found the OKFN. I would love to help
out in anyway that I can, I am an amateur programmer  some HTML, CSS and
JavaScript, an avid link hunter and enjoy making sense of large datasets,
although I do not claim to have expertise in any of those areas. I am
located in Chicago, IL, USA so I'm not sure if I will be able to make many
IRC chats but I am available by email any time.

Thanks!

Cris Noble