[annotator-dev] New member - potential work allocation

Timothy Hill thill at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 12 12:15:09 UTC 2011

Hi, Rufus

> If you were interested in doing some python or js stuff on annotator
> stuff we could definitely find something to do (the python backend
> especially could do with some more work).

Sure ... I'd definitely be interested in doing some backend Python
work. I guess there's a caveat to attach to that, though, in that I
don't have a great deal of experience with Python. What I've seen, I
like, and I want to do more. But I'm not capable of turning around
something big and/or fast as matters stand.

 If you've got something reasonably bite-sized and Python-y I'd be
keen to take it on, though.

Tim